You are applying for the Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program at Brisbane Girls Grammar School.
Please read the following information carefully before applying.
The Brisbane Girls Grammar School Bursary for Year 7 2020 is means-tested and provides up to 100 per cent remission of tuition fees (only) for Year 7 to Year 12. The Maria Sulima Bursary is provided to a girl whose family would have financial difficulty in paying tuition fees.
The recipient will be a girl who displays:
• the characteristics of a Grammar Girl—curious, principled, adventurous, balanced and a leader
• character and leadership traits that demonstrate a ready willingness to participate in a range of educational and school-related activities
• evidence of intellectual and systematic curiosity, and an eagerness to embrace the breadth of opportunity with a potential to lead
• active participation and achievement in co-curricular programs such as sport, visual arts, drama, music, debating and community service
• academic potential, reflected in effort, attitude and performance, and supported by references from their school
• sound performance in the independent ACER Scholarship Test.
Welcome to ACER’s Scholarship Tests
- Create a Parent Account.
- Log in to your parent's account.
- Add your child to your account.
- Click on the 'Apply for a scholarship' link next to your child's name and follow the instructions to apply for a school.
- Make sure you select Brisbane Girls Grammar School - Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program from the list.