You are applying for the Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program at Redeemer Lutheran College.
Please read the following information carefully before applying.
As one of the leading College’s on Brisbane’s Southside, Redeemer Lutheran College offers limited Scholarships to existing and prospective students. Scholarships are offered to students with a demonstrated high degree of excellence in his or her chosen area, combined with a high degree of personal commitment.
Redeemer Lutheran College is now offering Scholarships for all year levels from Year 5 onwards, for three key areas of excellence. All Scholarships are up to 50% of the tuition fee and tenable until the end of Year 12.
Scholarships available are:
• Academic Scholarships
• Performing and Creative Arts Scholarships (Music, Drama, Visual Art/Media)
• Sport Scholarships
Redeemer Lutheran College is currently offering scholarships for 2022 entry.
Apply for a Level 1 ACER Scholarship Test if your child will enter Year 7 or 8 in 2022.
Apply for a Level 2 ACER Scholarship Test if your child will enter Year 9 or 10 in 2022.
Apply for a Level 3 ACER Scholarship Test if your child will enter Year 11 or 12 in 2022.
Welcome to ACER’s Scholarship Tests
- Create a Parent Account.
- Log in to your parent's account.
- Add your child to your account.
- Click on the 'Apply for a scholarship' link next to your child's name and follow the instructions to apply for a school.
- Make sure you select Redeemer Lutheran College - Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program from the list.